- Project management lead for NPD projects prioritized by the beverage sales team. Scope, plan and implement projects whilst providing efficient reporting / status updates to the business. Ensuring results are on time and on budget.
- Meet with customers to build robust project plans and communication tools to ensure ‘Right First Time’ ·
- Work closely with structural design to ensure designs proposed are fit for purpose, meet customer needs and will run efficiently across the packaging machinery range
- In addition working closely with sales team to ensure accurate costing of projects when required
- Write materials, manufacturing, and performance specifications for new products and ensure RTQ’s established are clearly understood in converting·
- Assists in material-related projects and programs in support of Global R&D
- Working with engineering, focus on line and machine efficiency improvements using GPI RADAR data
- Monitor the competitiveness of Company products in the market place, analyse and report on opportunities and threats as they arise
- Regularly update the sales team and customers regularly on project status, highlighting road blocks and support required
- Ensure communication with engineering and converting is clear and open
- Submit details of activity and forecasts as appropriate
- Safeguard the company’s interests concerning confidential technical and commercial information.
- University or college degree in engineering preferred
- Complex project management experience
- Experience delivering machinery-based packaging projects
- Working across multiple sites / multiple countries
- Direct customer communication, reports / presentations
- Available to travel within Europe & the US when required. Dependent on location 1-2 nights per week on average.
- Effective internal negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify and analyse threats/opportunities.
We believe our people are our biggest asset, when you join Graphic Packaging, from Day 1 you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- Retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, online and in supermarkets
- We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities
If you would like to make a real difference with a market leading global company, please forward your CV with a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply for this role to Jobs.Leeds@graphicpkg.com